我是清洁无过的,我是无辜的。在我里面也没有罪孽。
I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me.
神找机会攻击我,以我为仇敌,
Behold, he findeth occasions against me, he counteth me for his enemy,
把我的脚上了木狗,窥察我一切的道路。
He putteth my feet in the stocks, he marketh all my paths.
我要回答你说,你这话无理,因神比世人更大。
Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.
人躺在床上沉睡的时候,神就用梦,和夜间的异象,
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
开通他们的耳朵,将当受的教训印在他们心上,
Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
人在床上被惩治,骨头中不住地疼痛。
He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
以致他的口厌弃食物,心厌恶美味。
So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
他的肉消瘦,不得再见。先前不见的骨头都凸出来。
His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
他的灵魂临近深坑。他的生命近于灭命的。
Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.